Rosemary K's Reviews > His Toughest Call

His Toughest Call by Joss Wood

F 50x66

Seth Halcott works for Pytheon Security. He's very good at his job. His latest assignment is to catch The Recruiter, a psychopath who lures teenagers away from their family to serves as weapons against society. The battle has begun and Leah Hamilton is in the middle of this war. She's his best friend's sister and the woman he desires. Can Seth keep her safe? Seth is strong both mentally and physically. He grew up running from a brutal father. He and his mother were always on the move. He is determined to save others from that life. He's a hero, but it made me sad that he was afraid to take a chance on love and commitment. Leah is smart, beautiful and brave. She is recovering from a disastrous and short lived marriage to a fortune hunter. She wants Seth in her life, but knows that there are many obstacles. I wanted a HEA for these two. Joss Wood wrote an exciting and suspenseful story. I was hooked from the first page. I loved the intertwined stories that mixed a passionate romance with the search to capture a deadly adversary. This series just keeps getting better. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read His Toughest Call.

Finished Reading