Migelle Orobia's Reviews > Vampire Mountain

Vampire Mountain by Darren Shan

liked it

Cirque Du Freak, Vampire Mountain by Darren was not enjoyable as i thought it would be. Overall it's a fantastic book to read but it was not like the other series. I would have to say that this was not my favorite book out of the series because the whole book was Darren, Mr. Crepsley, and Gavner trying to reach Vampire Mountain. There was some interesting parts like a vampaneze was lurking around the area and they meet a pack of wolves. Even though this was not my favorite out of the series I would still recommend this book to a friend because the book is interesting and it continues the story of the series. It wouldn't be the same skipping this book and continuing to the fifth sequel. The reader would not understand the story as much because they missed some important details. Overall the book Vampire Mountain is an adequate book it just didn't make my high expectations for it. This book is for a reader that is planning to complete the whole series of Cirque Du Freak because it has some important details in the story.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Vampire Mountain.

Started Reading