D's Reviews > Ever So Madly

Ever So Madly by J.R. Gray

U 50x66

After receiving this as an ARC I was so excited to dive in that I left the book I was reading hanging in the air.

For those who have Read Gray's other books "Ever So Madly" takes a very different direction.

Take a little bit of Dune, Star Trek , Hunger games and a few other science fiction themes and toss in some crazy romance shake and you have "Ever so Madly."

I pretty much adore J the main female character. Having no choice but to up hold her birth right She's a mix of it all. All business when she has to be but she can get down and dirty when it's called for. She's not afraid to Cut you if you stand in the way of what she's trying to get done. Watch the doubt play across her face as everything she has known takes a sharp left and heads on out toward the wild blue yonder.

Mad is nuts. His name fits him so well. The old saying don't judge a book by it's cover comes to mind. Mad will with out a doubt shock you by what he's willing to go through to be where he wants to be.
Jason J's Twin brother gets all the freedom for being born just a few minuets after she was. Later you find out just how deep his freedom has gone with out The Baron knowing.

If you like your books sprinkled with some suspense, some star crossed lovers with the weight of the galaxy on their heads, a crazy brother with some secrets of his own and a few curve balls Ever So Madly is absolutely worth the read. I don't know if Gray plans to continue the Saga. The ending leaves me to believe that there's hope of a continuation.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ever So Madly.

Started Reading