Pascale's Reviews > Playing with Fire

Playing with Fire by C.J. Hill

C.J. Hill/Janette Rallison is a very gifted author. Whether she is writing clean, sweet romance or fantasy stories, she is sure to entertain a wide range of audiences. I was given the privilege of reading this in exchange for an honest review. My son and I both read and thoroughly enjoyed it. This story is a "good guys vs. bad guys" (where the bad guys are seemingly very charming at times and the lines of good vs. evil can appear somewhat blurred and loyalties can switch in the blink of an eye). It is an action-packed, full-length novel that will leave you on the edge of your seat and wanting more. It is part of a full series of books you won't want to miss. This story does not end here, however and Ms. Hill leaves us on a cliffhanger, thirsting for the conclusion of the series. (Book 4 is set to come out shortly.) If you enjoy tales of powerful dragons, teenager dragon slayers and dragon lords with special powers who, in turn, try to save or destroy large cities (all set in modern times), then this series is for you! I look forward to reading the conclusion of the Slayers series in book 4.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Playing with Fire.

Started Reading