Jean Kenzie's Reviews > Tomorrow is Another Day

Tomorrow is Another Day by John  Findley

41320469

Review by Jean Kenzie
I have just read “Tomorrow is Another Day” a novel by John Findley.
I would recommend this book to you, I found his main character Mark Randal an exciting sexy young man. I was extremely jealous of his long-time girlfriend Carol Thomas; I felt straight away that she didn’t deserve him.
Mark was not one to sponge of his widowed father; we meet him as he finishes university. He has been paying his own way in life with a part time job at a convenience store, selling petrol to motorists from midnight to 6:00 AM three mornings a week.
I wish I had the practical help as he had from Mrs. Frances, the Career Information advisor he got to know in his final year.
We follow Mark with decisions he needs to make, we meet his friends and one Justin who would not fit into the story as a friend!
He helps his good friend Diane solve a murder, she has been asked to assist the detective working on the case.
Mark’s decision on his direction in life effects how Carol feels about him, he waits for the right time to confront his girlfriend. But has he left it too late?
I received this copy from John Findley in exchange for my honest review. It was well worth the read, I hope there is someone in my future like Mark Randal.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tomorrow is Another Day.

August 17, 2016 – Started Reading