Fee (Ebook Addicts)'s Reviews > All For Me Box Set

All For Me Box Set by Alexis Noelle

bookshelves: read-in-2016

I have read these book previously when they were released individually, and loved this series.
This box set consists of four book, each one centring around a couple.

Fall for me – Carter and Madison
This books covers some pretty intense topics and may have some triggers for some people.
We meet Madison who has had a crap upbringing so far and now she is in a abusive relationship with her boyfriend Chris. She doesn’t really know what love is until Carter shows her what it really is all about.As the book progresses she has the courage to end things with Chris and her relationship with Carter just grows from leaps and bounds. We don’t hear much from Chris after they break up but you just know something is going to happen.The ending no matter how much I love this book felt a little flat and sudden, with a little epilogue at the very end to tie it all up. I felt for the bool be as great at it was the ending felt a little rushed.
I totally loved how much Carter showed Maddy just what love is and I loved their relationship

Wait for me – Jason and Nicole
We first meet Jason and Nicole in Fall for Me, and I couldn’t wait to read their story and catch up on the other characters again.
I am loving Alexis’ books a the moment and this book is another fast read with a ton of sexiness.Jason has commitment issues and Nicole wants him to let her in, at the beginning their relationship is based on sex and playing games against one another. But Nicole doesn’t want to be another one of his love ’em and leave conquests so she gives him a push by showing up at a party with another guy. Her plan worked and the hook up as boyfriend and girlfriend but you can see Jason’s lack of relationships skills when he gets jealous at silly things = for example she auditions to be the lead in Romeo and Juliet and he is rather annoyed that she has to kiss some other guy.Things then take an unexpected turn that I did not see coming in the slightest!!! Seriously did not expect it and you are left thining can they pull through from this?
You will to read it to find out!

Fight for me – Shawn and Christen
Shawn has a secret and when his friends find out to say they are shocked is an understatement but they all rally round him. Chris has loved him from afar so to speak and he has never really thought of her as anything more than a friend – they are from totally different backgrounds
The spark is there and when they do act on it her family = mainly her dad comes between them and sees a who misunderstaing ensure between Shawn and Chris.

Breaking Free – Holly and Drew
I jumped right into this one thinking we were going to get Holly and Josh’s story.,… how it started I was not expecting! What we actually get is Holly and Drew. Did not see that coming one bit.
I am not sure what to make of this book, I enjoyed it but it was a different style to what I normally associate with Alexis. Drew is a control freak and Holly has just narrowly escaped from a bad situation with “Josh” that I couldn’t believe how easily she fell into step with Drew and his behaviour. His games and behaviour should have her running and cowring after her attack but instead she finds comfort in his touch and a sense of calm around him.
Both Holly and Drew have their demons and despite how he acts and his underlying flaws they are perfect for each other as each feel that connection,

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All For Me Box Set.

August 22, 2016 – Started Reading