Sharon Kaur's Reviews > Prom and Prejudice

Jun 03, 2011

it was ok
bookshelves: elizabeth-eulberg

description

"After winter break, the girls at the very prestigious Longbourn Academy become obsessed with the prom. Lizzie Bennet, who attends Longbourn on a scholarship, isn’t interested in designer dresses and expensive shoes, but her best friend, Jane, might be — especially now that Charles Bingley is back from a semester in London.

Lizzie is happy about her friend’s burgeoning romance but less than impressed by Charles’s friend, Will Darcy, who’s snobby and pretentious. Darcy doesn't seem to like Lizzie either, but she assumes it’s because her family doesn’t have money. Clearly, Will Darcy is a pompous jerk — so why does Lizzie find herself drawn to him anyway?

Will Lizzie’s pride and Will’s prejudice keep them apart? Or are they a prom couple in the making? Whatever the result, Elizabeth Eulberg, author of The Lonely Hearts Club, has concocted a very funny, completely stylish delight for any season — prom or otherwise."

Review:

It's not really my cup of tea. I mean it was ok but a little boring . I fall asleep right away . I'll give her the credit of remaking Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen . Eulberg did pretty well by remaking them into teens from famous prep school . Though , it's not that interesting .

Maybe it's her writing , or maybe it's her way of describing . whatever .

try reading them if you want to .
but I think you better not waste your time in this book .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prom and Prejudice.