Babel's Reviews > Body Contact

Body Contact by Cathryn Fox

bookshelves: novella, serial, sweet, double-pov, steamy, good-writing-style, original

Scorching-hot and sweet!

This second part of the series of novellas is engrossing because it takes the characters seriously while the intimate lessons take place with highly detailed care.

Both Jack and Danielle are charming and nice. I loved his chapters because it shows how deeply he's falling for her despite the temporary state of their relationship. After all, it's only two weeks of lessons in bed before they go their separate ways. However, his inner musings show a troubled man who is worried about his knee injury, how women see him as a means to his wealth and fame, and his future. He is also extremely patient and caring towards Danielle's first experiences at his skilled hands. Not to mention how hot the lessons are!

They proceed with new, deeper steps in the lessons and believe me, the level of detail and satisfaction is up in the heavens ;o) I also liked Danielle's independence and her sweet nature, how she cares for him. I'm very fond of this story so I look forward to reading the final part.

First reviewed on Literaria http://sede-literaria.blogspot.com.es/
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Body Contact.

August 15, 2016 – Started Reading