Mariah Roze's Reviews > The Sleeper and the Spindle

The Sleeper and the Spindle by Neil Gaiman

I listened to this book on cd and it was very good. They had back ground music and multiple different voices for each character. It felt like listening to play. I highly suggest listening to this short book. It was very good :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Sleeper and the Spindle.

August 19, 2016 – Shelved
August 19, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
August 28, 2016 – Started Reading
August 29, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)

PorshaJo Nice Mariah! Oh, anything by Gaiman is good. I'll have to grab the audio on this one instead of print.

Mariah Roze PorshaJo wrote: "Nice Mariah! Oh, anything by Gaiman is good. I'll have to grab the audio on this one instead of print."

Yes do! The book is only like 60 pages, so I just listened to this as a bed time story last night. It was nice :)

message 3: by Maureen (new)

Maureen Sounds interesting Mariah.

Mariah Roze Maureen wrote: "Sounds interesting Mariah."

I highly suggest listening to the book! The book is only like 60 pages, so I just listened to this as a bed time story last night. It was nice :)

Mariah Roze Stephanie wrote: "Great review, Mariah! Going to see if my library has the audio. Love to find a good short listen!! :D"

Awesome! If you listen to it let me know what you think :)

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin I loved this book. I got it from the library and then had to buy it because the story and pictures were so beautiful :-)

Mariah Roze Melissa wrote: "I loved this book. I got it from the library and then had to buy it because the story and pictures were so beautiful :-)"

Ohhh I'll have to rent the book because I listened to the book on CD and it was superrrr good! You should try listening to it. They do an amazing job!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin I'm sure they do. I don't have no way of listening too books. I think you would love the pictures :-)

Mariah Roze Melissa wrote: "I'm sure they do. I don't have no way of listening too books. I think you would love the pictures :-)"

I'll have to rent it :) I'd love to see the pictures!

message 11: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Glad you liked, Mariah :) Nice review!

Mariah Roze Deanna wrote: "Glad you liked, Mariah :) Nice review!"

Thank you! I suggest it :)