Adeeb's Reviews > Ocean of Blood

Ocean of Blood by Darren Shan

Jun 03, 2011

It has been a long time since I've written a review, so I will write one.

So basically, I read this book being a fan of all Darren Shan books, and this book did not fail to impress me!

This book is a vampire book. Yes, a VAMPIRE book! I am sick of vampire books myself, but Darren Shan's books are different,no matter how the book may sound cliched. Especially when it comes to the terms: Vampires, werewolves, angels....

So this book is amazing. It has great characters. It is written in third person point of view, unlike Darren Shan's other books. I honestly prefer first person, but a good book is a good book, no matter what point of view it is written in.

The book has a wonderful story, it shows the story of the vampire, Larten Crepsley (who previously appeared in the Saga of Darren Shan), since his childhood until he meets Darren.

The story has lovable characters, is full of twists and turns and will keep you reading. Isn't that what you want in a book??

Do not hesitate reading this book, but read book 1, Birth of a Killer. This is the second book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Ocean of Blood.

June 3, 2011 – Started Reading
page 115
June 5, 2011 – Finished Reading

message 1: by Cleanova (new) - added it

Cleanova  Førever Yup , This serie made my start loving Vampires <3

Adeeb I know. Darren Shan is an amazing author. I've read all his books published so far(mins the recent ones cuz I haven't received them yet)

message 3: by Cleanova (new) - added it

Cleanova  Førever I only read the first nine books of Cirque Du Freak. For the saga of Larten Crepsley I only read the first.

Adeeb You should check out the rest, they're ALL so great :)