Mel's Reviews > Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys

Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian

Jun 03, 2011

bookshelves: kindled-it, contemporary
Read from June 03 to 04, 2011

I remember reading this book years ago and loving it so naturally, I decided to buy it and read it again. Well, I still liked it and I'm way over- due for some chick-lit since I've been reading nonstop angsty PNR's but there's a few things that I really didn't like like the fact that Meagan was such a push over and was totally a goody-two-shoes, she certainly could've benefited from a little edge, especially with the super annoying antics of the McGowan boys. Also after I finished I was left a bit unsatisfied, I was hoping Meagan would've had another cute, romantic moment with Finn, who was really sweet and I totally hated that Meagan realized this almost toward the end and she spent most of the book pining for Evan who was well...a dick(pardon my language lol). He really wasn't worth Meagan's affection especially for most of the book, but he was the hot demi-god so it was a given she'd crush on him before falling for equally hot artsy Finn. When I read this book nearly five years ago, I didn't notice these things, but now that I've read more I guess it was easy to pick up on such things. Overall, cute book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys.