Thalan Hicks's Reviews > Muscle Memory

Muscle Memory by Steve  Lowe

Jun 02, 2011

did not like it
bookshelves: currently-reading

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Muscle Memory.

08/29/2016 marked as: currently-reading

message 1: by Brad (new) - rated it 1 star

Brad Terryshaw I'm glad someone here agrees with me. I was beginning to think Goodreads was full of only despicable people who read nothing but smut all day.

I've got my eye one you, Thalan.

Thalan Hicks No smut for me. I'm not like that pottymouth Bob Saget.

message 3: by Brad (new) - rated it 1 star

Brad Terryshaw Thalan wrote: "No smut for me. I'm not like that pottymouth Bob Saget."

That Bob Saget is not going to Hell. He was sent from there. He and his Aristocrat cronies will be cast back down soon. This I promise.

message 4: by Steve (new) - added it

Steve Lowe Do you guys know each other?

message 5: by Derek (new) - added it

Derek "This book pokes fun of many American institutions. Even though I'm a Canadian myself, I cannot help but take offense."

That's such a Canadian attitude. We can laugh at ourselves. Most of my American friends can laugh at themselves. Why is it so politically incorrect for us to laugh at them? America is a great nation. I wouldn't want to live there (again).

Thalan Hicks No. We just met yesterday and are united in our love of Growing Pains and hatred of blasphemous pottymouth Bob Saget.

Thalan Hicks And there's nothing funny about making fun of America. The only thing that's funny is the inherent heartfelt comedy of raising a family.

message 8: by Brad (new) - rated it 1 star

Brad Terryshaw Keep showing us that smile again, Thalan!

message 9: by Kimberly (new) - added it

Kimberly Just what Goodreads needs more ignorant people.