Milena's Reviews > Olivia Decoded

Olivia Decoded by Vivi Barnes

bookshelves: netgalley

I received ARC of Olivia Decoded from NetGalley and the publisher in exchange for an honest review.
I really liked the mix of suspense, mystery and romance. I read a lot of YA fantasy and don't read a lot of contemporary YA but I enjoyed Olivia Decoded. The story continues 8 months from where Olivia Twisted finished. Olivia is living with her rich Grandfather, going to private school and making new friends. But she is also dealing with trauma of her past and missing Jack. Couple of hundred miles away Jack is dealing with his own problems and is trying to help his foster family who has fallen on hard times.

In Olivia Decoded we get new mystery and a new villain. Somebody is stalking Olivia and is trying to frame Jack for it. Jack and Olivia are brought back together after not seeing each other for months to expose the stalker. I liked all the twists and turns, and the stalker mystery was well done. I loved the chemistry between Olivia and Jack and liked their relationship. It is angsty, but the angst is not overwhelming.

I enjoyed this story a lot and was very satisfied once I turned the last page.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Olivia Decoded.

Finished Reading