Aryan Huria's Reviews > Confessions On An Island

Confessions On An Island by Ayan Pal

“Confessions on an island”, a gripping novel set in an island of South East Asia is indeed a treat for the readers. An abducted woman, an abductor and an island, what a perfect setting! Wherever I thought there could be nothing new or a twist, author Ayan Pal had always surprised me with his wonderful and out of the box way of storytelling. The well-paced story makes the reader lost in suspense and the reader is thrilled with every chapter that unfolds a new truth. What acts as an icing on the cake is the manner in which the author has played with words.

The story mainly revolves around two characters, Aryan and Ananya who share some imaginative stories that have some hidden true element in them. The true elements in their stories leave the readers in suspense and that is what makes this novel a fantastic thriller! Ayan Pal has left the readers in deep trouble as reading the book in a single day would be disrespecting the author’s hard work while one can’t keep down the book before completing it.

Nevertheless, it didn’t seem that this is a debut novel. And to find such a piece from an Indian author is truly a pleasure! He indeed has raised the stakes for all debut authors! I loved the story and I assure you that you too will. So, just grab a copy and be ready for the truth and confess your love for the confessions!

Guys, pick up the book now or you would have to wait for the copies when they would be sold out as this book will definitely be a BESTSELLER! Cheers author Ayan Pal. More success to you and your book. Best wishes!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Confessions On An Island.

August 17, 2016 – Started Reading