BookitoCat's Reviews > Magonia

Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley

did not like it
bookshelves: Η-Βιβλιοθήκη-μου

Disclaimer: This is my opinion and what i think about this book. I dont want to get anyone mad. This is what i personaly think.

Wow. This book wasnt my cup of tea. Im sorry miss writer but i didnt enjoy it. I battle with reading it because i just couldnt get into the book. I couldnt feel the characters and i couldnt let my self slip in this wonderful world.

I didnt like the way it was written. I found it so confusing and with hidden meanings i couldnt get. Omg the mind of Aza was the worse. When i was in Jason mind it was a little bit okay-er but in Aza's mind you were so confused, so lost.

The whole story was so slow. I reached in page 230 before something dramatical happens. More dramatical than a bunch of birds sitting in Aza's garden.
But i have to say i loved the world. The whole idea of a whole new world in the sky was beautiful and the bird people -amazing- and Aza's mission -fantastic- and Aza's powers -wow-. That was absolutely wonderful.

Did i enjoy it? A little bit.
Would i read the next one? Absolutely No.
Did i feel like i wasted my time reading it? It didnt waste my time but I could read something better
Would i recommend it? Perhaps!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Magonia.

August 16, 2016 – Started Reading
August 18, 2016 –
page 151
August 19, 2016 –
page 151
48.87% "I dont get it..."
August 27, 2016 –
page 200
64.72% "it is so hard to keep reading this o.o"
August 28, 2016 –