Lisa Doherty (Rambling Lisa's Book Reviews)'s Reviews > Mammoth

Mammoth by Douglas Perry

it was ok
bookshelves: net-galley

I felt this book was too 'all over the place'. Too many characters and sub-plots. I was left utterly confused at times. I feel the author could have taken the characters and their back stories and turned this into a more in depth series of books that took place within the same time period.
I did receive this book from netgalley in return for an honest review and would like to take this opportunity to thank them and the publisher but unfortunately this book just doesn't do it for me.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mammoth.

August 16, 2016 – Started Reading
August 16, 2016 – Shelved
August 16, 2016 – Shelved as: net-galley
August 24, 2016 –
11.0% "So far part if the story is good and the other part slightly confusing. There are 2 stories taking place at once and the feeling I have is they will join up. The drama already can be sensed,however, I believe it will take a long time for this to happen. I am only on chapter 5 so lets see!!"
August 28, 2016 –
64.0% "I really cant say I am liking the story, alot of the time its like I've just started to get my head round a character then the story jumps elsewhere again. Its not a style of writing I am overy fond of when there are more tham two storylines, not because I can't keep the story in my mind but because it makes everything alot more technical than is needed at times."
August 31, 2016 – Finished Reading