Maxine (Booklover Catlady)'s Reviews > Environmentally Friendly

Environmentally Friendly by Elias Zanbaka

This was a great short story with a really clever plot and twist. I cannot believe what was packed into 19 pages! Exceptionally done with a true start, middle and ending - this would have easily have been able to be stretched into a fab novella.

This is one of those shorts that gives you a little bit more of a taster of what it's really about as you go along until you have one of those great big a-ha! moments. It won't be what you expect. It is non-stop action from the word go and does not let up on the horse power. It's impossible to review without giving away spoilers so I can't mention the plot at all expect it's very psychologically clever and I was well impressed.

There is nothing to not like, thrills, action, a good bit of head twisting and a brilliant introduction to an author I would now be very keen to read more of. If you like a decent short story and want it to entertain don't go past this one. 4-4.5 stars.

Thanks so much to the author Elias Zanbaka for my copy of this story in exchange for a fair and honest review. Hugely appreciated.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Environmentally Friendly.

August 16, 2016 – Shelved