Riet De Bruin-Strijker's Reviews > A Dangerously Sexy Secret

A Dangerously Sexy Secret by Stefanie London

Reading the first pages had me giggling like a schoolgirl! I loved the way Wren thought and commented on her thoughts. Wren is Rhys’ neighbour and she is the sexiest woman he has ever seen with her long blond hair and flowy skirts. She is also free spirited and impulsive, something Rhys isn’t. Rhys would like to chart his emotions if he could and file them away. He is a bit rigid when it comes to his ethics. When he sees Wren because his next work assignment for Cobalt and Dane Security involves her workplace. He finds it very difficult to keep a distance to Wren, they have a chemistry together so much so that when they are together, they combust spontaneously. When he notices that she has some secrets, which he suspects have something to do with her work, he finds himself in an emotional turmoil while his ethics beg him to do the right thing.
I loved the book, I read it in one go! I loved the suspense in the book and I absolutely adored Rhys for his looks and ethics. I love Stefanie London’s writing style, it’s funny, upbeat, but also emotionally mature and overall a so well written story that I love to read on an on, being sorry to read “the end”. A tiny piece what bothered me was that the silliness of Wren’s thoughts was only displayed in the first pages.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Dangerously Sexy Secret.

August 8, 2016 – Started Reading