Melissa's Reviews > How to Fall

How to Fall by Rebecca Brooks

bookshelves: to-read

Julia is a high school math teacher who lives for everyone but herself. She needs a break and decides to take a week vacation by herself to Brazil during school's winter break.
Blake is a writer of a very popular television show in Australia. He is on an extended vacation running from a scandal caused by two people who were supposed to love him the most.
The two meet when Julia checks into a hostel where Blake is staying. The two are attracted to each other immediately and have off the charts chemistry. After one scorching night together Blake knows he is not ready to say goodbye to Julia and decides to change his plans and travel with Julia.
As Julia's vacation comes closer to ending both are struggling with their feelings and what is going to happen between them when it is time for Julia to leave.
This is a light, sexy read set in a sexy, exotic location. It is about two people who are struggling with who they are and who they want to be. Also with finding that once you have been hurt it is ok to still trust others.
This is the first book I have read from Rebecca Brooks and I thoroughly enjoyed it. It is well written and the characters are well developed. I am looking forward to more from Rebecca!
I received an arc copy from NetGalley for an honest review!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Fall.

Started Reading