Ukgardenfiend's Reviews > How to Date Dead Guys

How to Date Dead Guys by Ann M. Noser

bookshelves: 2016-books-read

I thought that this book was interesting.

It had a new story line in it when Emma, who is a witch, and also necromancer, but hadn’t realized it, tries to bring her friend back from the dead. He had accidentally drowned when attempting to swim a very dangerous river when drunk. She had tried to prevent him and even tried to save him, but failed. So later, she finds a spell and tries to resurrect him. And succeeds beyond her expectations.

So what Emma brought back was in fact a body ‘bag’ which could be inhabited by several personalities – at the same time – and who could talk amongst themselves internally – and decide which personality was going to be the dominant at any one time!

Of course, the River – and its ‘friends’ – ponds and the like – were not too pleased when the bodies they had obtained were taken from them by Emma and kept trying to take them back. Perhaps so they could progress on?

Anyway, all this leaves Emma in a bit of a quandary as she really likes one of the personalities within the body bag, but he was really rather dead…

I shall be interested to see how this series progresses.

I was given this book free for a critical review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read How to Date Dead Guys.