MELODY's Reviews > Feel me Break

Feel me Break by Tara R.

bookshelves: romance-authors-that-rock

This is my first Tara R. read - and it was lovely. She brings us the story of Chloe Reeds - when she she was 16 her life stalled when her brother died, her father left, and her Mom became an alcoholic - while she is spinning out of control, alone with no hope - Nick Grayson drives by as she is about to jump off a bridge. Nick is a bright, handsome and has the perfect life. That chance meeting saved Chloe and her dreams of Nick gave her the strength to live. However, in his rush to get to his family everything changes and Nick has to learn to deal with his own guilt and both his physical and mental scars. The only thing they still have in common is the kismet meeting and how their memories keep returning to each other.

This novella is a bittersweet story of two lost souls that find each other. Tara's writing is fluid and descriptive. Her characters are strong and well-developed. She deals with mental health issues with compassion. I will warn you that there's a cliffhanger of an ending. I can't wait to see what happens for Chloe and Nick.

I am an independent reviewer for Romance Authors that Rock

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Feel me Break.

August 9, 2016 – Started Reading