Jane Hunt's Reviews > A Little Sugar, A Lot of Love

Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Facebook
Jane Hunt Writer Book Reviews Google+
Connect on...:
Twitter

One of the best things about reading fiction for me is the chance to experience another world, walk in someone else’s shoes for a while. Sometimes this is romantic experience, sometimes it is angst ridden, with this author’s stories by the time you reach the end you always have that ‘feel good’ feeling that sets you up for the day ahead.
Katie and Adam are wonderful characters, not perfect but willing to go the extra mile for people they care about, even if it means putting their wants and needs on hold. Serendipity plays an important role in this story and if we’re honest most of us acknowledge our own lives are touched in similar ways at certain times.
Grace is at the end of her life but she still puts her grandson Adam first. She worries that he only living half a life and hopes to remain on earth long enough to help him. She, as do the other characters in this flowing, poignant story, has lessons to learn.
Self belief and discovery are important themes of this story, whether you believe in soul mates or a life beyond our human existence, this story is worth reading.
I received a copy of this book from the author in return for an honest review.

Linn B. Halton

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Little Sugar, A Lot of Love.

August 9, 2016 – Started Reading