Joshee Kun (조수아)'s Reviews > Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling

bookshelves: fantasy, physically-owned, favorites, bloomsbury
Read 2 times. Last read August 16, 2016 to September 18, 2016.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Finished Reading
August 9, 2016 – Shelved
August 9, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
August 9, 2016 – Shelved as: fantasy
August 9, 2016 – Shelved as: physically-owned
August 16, 2016 – Started Reading
August 16, 2016 –
page 33
7.14% "I'm so sorry that Aunt Marge ruined your first week of teenage life, Harry. She deserved to be blown up (inflated). :("
August 23, 2016 –
page 73
15.8% "I'm so happy Hermione bought a cat for her upcoming birthday. Cats and intellectuals are perfect together. Come to think of it, if Crookshanks managed to kill Scabbers early on, Harry and the rest of the magical world might have been spared from a lot of trouble. XD"
August 27, 2016 –
page 148
32.03% "Hermione's being so fishy. I'm very excited to see J.K. Rowling's exploration of the time paradox concept.\n\nP.S. Draco is so annoying."
August 30, 2016 –
page 170
36.8% "I absolutely do not ship Ron and Hermione. In their case, opposites clearly do not attract. Harry is the glue that binds them, and without him, I bet they wouldn't have bothered to be friends at all."
September 14, 2016 –
page 223
48.27% "Thank you Google (harrypotter.wikia.com) for helping me understand the mechanics of the Fidelius Charm, which is very complex indeed. :D Stupid Peter Pettigrew... :l"
September 15, 2016 –
page 243
52.6% "It's Christmas season in Hogwarts, but quite a lot of cat fights are happening.\n\n1. Crookshanks vs. Scabbers (I really want the latter to die already)\n2. Ron vs. Hermione (I love cats, so I'm logically biased)\n3. Professor McGonagall vs. Professor Trelawney (The former's subtle insults are hilarious)\n\n'Tis such a lovely holiday, isn't it? :D"
September 16, 2016 –
page 260
56.28% "This is the first time I feel annoyed with Hermione. I do love her, and I know that she only wants to keep Harry safe. However, why should she go so far as to have his new Firebolt confiscated? :("
September 17, 2016 –
page 316
68.4% "She had slapped Malfoy around the face with all the strength she could muster. Malfoy staggered...as Hermione raised her hand again.\n\nTake that, Draco. Now you know that even Mudbloods are a force to be reckoned with. I rejoice in your humiliation. ^^ #ILoveToHateYou"
September 18, 2016 –
page 390
84.42% "This is the best HP book for me so far. I can't believe that I had the audacity to delay finishing it! XD"
September 18, 2016 – Shelved as: favorites