♡Tonya♡'s Reviews > The Billionaire's Beautiful Mistake

The Billionaire's Beautiful Mistake by Elizabeth Lennox

liked it
bookshelves: low-angst, epilogue-none, possessive-alpha

A simple conversation would have saved Creek and Violet a whole lot of trouble.

Creek is a wealthy business man who moved to Alaska to get away from fake and money hungry people. He has been used and doesn't trust easily. He is instantly attracted to Violet when she and her friends are at his bar for a bachelorette party. He senses she is different and searches her out.

Violet came across as very unsure of herself. She is a successful business owner in their small Alaska town. She feels attraction to Creek but she has trouble believing a guy like him would want her. She takes a risk and decides to start a relationship with Creek.

-slightly jaded hero
-self conscious heroine
-some pushing away
-low/medium amount of steam
-no ow/om drama (after they met, but before they are a couple, hero flew to Paris for business and said he met with his french lover to try to stop thinking of heroine, but felt nothing for her. Didn't specify if he actually slept with her)
-no epilogue (no-no in my book)

This is the first in a series which is probably why there is no epilogue. I still like some extended look into their future. The second book is a best friend's sibling story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Billionaire's Beautiful Mistake.

August 8, 2016 – Shelved
August 8, 2016 –
15.0% "wait, he flew to Paris to get her out of his mind and he visited his french lover but felt nothing for her? did he sleep with her? I guess that's open to interpretation?"
August 9, 2016 – Started Reading
August 9, 2016 – Shelved as: low-angst
August 9, 2016 – Shelved as: epilogue-none
August 9, 2016 – Shelved as: possessive-alpha
August 9, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Gi's Spot Reviews Great review, sweetie! Thank you for the warning. With that not being clear and no epilogue, it's definitely not for me.

♡Tonya♡ I agree, I didn't like how he couldn't stop thinking about her so he sleeps with someone else to get her off his mind

♡Tonya♡ let me rephrase that.....he intends to sleep with someone else, it's not clear if he did or not