Marta Cox's Reviews > Force of Temptation

Force of Temptation by Suzanne Wright

bookshelves: netgalley

I love this authors wolf shifters but this time she has exceeded all my expectations with the addition of a margay shifter! Harley might look pretty cute when she shifts but she's an unpredictable , irreverent feline shifter that doesn't want anything to do with the Packs. She has been ostracised and misjudged and now is doing her own thing or at least she would be if Jesse, enforcer to the Mercury Pack would stop trying to boss her around!
Jesse lost his Mate due to an accident when they were children and just fell into a pit of despair . Seeing the wilful Harley try to save his sister from herself made him realise that life is worth living and that cute little margay sure looks like home to Jesse. So what if he's has kind of being stalking her for the past three years, Jesse just wants her safe but when Harley's life is threatened it's time to step up and claim what's his! Silly male does he really think it's going to be that easy?
It was fun being back in the bosom of the Mercury Pack. It's like catching up with old friends but the various Packs can be pretty screwed up at times. With humans targeting the shifters you would think they wouldn't have time for infighting but these territorial Packs seem to constantly have a fight brewing at their doors.
The romance here is pretty heated and this couple have a lot of energy to burn if you get my drift! Lots of scenes with Jesse trying to persuade Harley that she really is staying with him. Oh she's never forced and if truth be told leads him on a merry dance at times as this couple are very ,very playful.
I won't spoil the plot but it's a wonderful mixture of tension, romance and adorable sweetness. This author has wetted my appetite for more and if you start this series you won't be disappointed
This is a voluntary opinion of an Advance Reviewer Copy

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Force of Temptation.

August 8, 2016 – Shelved
August 8, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
November 2, 2016 – Started Reading
November 7, 2016 – Finished Reading
November 8, 2016 – Shelved as: netgalley

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰ Great review Marta ;) x