Kyriacou Crabtree's Reviews > After Isabella

After Isabella by Rosie Fiore

I was very fortunate to receive a copy of this wonderful book After Isabella by Rosie Fiore from Real Readers powered by nudge. The book begins with the death of Esther’s very close childhood friend Isabella, they were very close like sisters as children and it jumps forward a few years where Esther is a divorced single women with a 12 year old girl called Lucie.

Esther’s life is not going too well, it revolves around work and taking care and bringing up Lucie, her social life is nearly not existent and her work colleagues and friends are trying to tell her to change her life and meet someone new. The book focuses strongly on recognising that people you know don’t necessarily know what is best for you and how difficult it is to find someone new to love after you divorce, she then starts re-evaluating who she can really trust within the people she knows in her life.

It is a very moving and emotional read, especially if you are going through something like this or have done, you would really identify and feel what Esther is going through. I have thoroughly enjoyed it and I thank Real Readers who sent it to me and I am sure you will enjoy it too. Highly recommend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read After Isabella.

August 2, 2016 – Started Reading