SATIN SUE 's Reviews > The Rest Falls Away

The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason

May 30, 2011

This book starts with a very dramatic start, where Victoria is having a dream about being chased by a strange man... when she awakes it starts to tell you about how its Victoria's first season and how she is a vampire killer, it goes into great detail about how she has to cope with acting like a proper young girl as well as training to be a vampire killer. Along the way 3 guys come into her life. An may i say all very sexy in there own way, theres Max is tall and sexy but very moody, Phillip is tall sexy and very sweet, and my favourite would be Sebastian, he is tall and sexy but he is the bad boy. oh boy he is so yummy, Victoria ends up marrying Phillip but Sebastian has information for her and wants favours for what he has to say. Victoria has to deal with alot , while killing all the vampires that she does, she has to deal with these three men and still make the other young women of her time think of her as a normal girl.

Ok down to what I think of this book, I love, love loved it. The thing I love most was the fact that it was set in the olden days, I loved reading about her trying to fight the vampires in the big long skirts. and having to find somewhere to hide her stakes. I really enjoyed this book this book, I didn't want to put it down, I think you guys will love it. so go out and buy a copy...The only problem i had with this series was that my girl kiki over at Madam D's Boudoir tryed to order book 3 and 4 and got told you couldn't get them over here... BOOOOOOOO!!!!!! that's so not good, i wanna read the rest..
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Rest Falls Away.