Cassandra's Reviews > Seattle Wolf Pack Box Set

Seattle Wolf Pack Box Set by Kristin Miller

My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***Received the ebook from Entangled Publishing for an honest review

Book 1 – Gone with the Wolf

This is for adults only due to the steamy.

I love this story from the start, but werewolf shifter PNRs are my favorite kind of stories…okay any shifter PNR :) Emelia is a feisty and spunky female lead that you love to love because she knows who she is and won’t let anyone change that even the sexy Alpha Drake. All sorts of chemistry, drama, and danger in this story that keep you enthralled in the story. I loved every moment!

Book 2 – Four Weddings and a Werewolf

This is book 2 in the series, and it is still for adults only due to the steamy content. I think it is okay to read this series in any order.

Veronica and Logan both have emotional baggage and things to get over. Logan does have a unique job for sure. She has a stalker, but she thinks it is a secret admirer. Everyone keeps telling her it is creepy. They have a push and pull relationship. One minute they are pulling towards each other and then they start pushing away. I love all the action and mystery. I did guess who the stalker was correctly.

I have loved every story in this series, and I therefore highly recommend the whole series to my shifter friends out there who love PNR.

Book 3 – So I Married a Werewolf

The book was awesome!! I couldn’t put it down. I read it straight through and way past my bed time. I usually like tons of action in the form of fighting or battles, but this book was different and very well written with drama & mystery that it had my attention and wouldn’t let go.

Faith has an interesting story and is the girl next door, both literally and figuratively. She is not confident in herself when it comes to men, but she is strong and loving. I love how she takes care of her brother. She knows the meaning of hard work, and I really related to her. She is also a blogger!! YAY!!!

Carter has many issues including being a workaholic. I definitely wanted to slap him a few times for being an idiot. But he redeemed himself :) I won’t say more than that though :)

This is my first time reading work by Kristin Miller. I am definitely going to check out the other books in this series and other paranormal books she has written. I love finding new authors to love :)

I highly recommend this series to my wolf pack friends because you will love this wolfy world Kristin creates.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Seattle Wolf Pack Box Set.

August 6, 2016 – Started Reading