Sidharth Vardhan's Reviews > The Murder of Roger Ackroyd

The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Murder of Roger Ackroyd.

Started Reading
July 14, 2015 – Finished Reading
August 4, 2016 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by Hesamul (new)

Hesamul Haque Just because you became hercule poirot and guessed the murderer.. Three star?!!

Poonam Oooo... that's really smart of you. I was completely blind-sided!

Sidharth Vardhan Hesamul wrote: "Just because you became hercule poirot and guessed the murderer.. Three star?!!"

I got bored towards the end.

message 4: by Hesamul (new)

Hesamul Haque @poonam he is very expert with human psychology I must tell you... No doubt he guessed the murderer by there actions..

Sidharth Vardhan Poonam wrote: "Oooo... that's really smart of you. I was completely blind-sided!"

Look at my pic. I happen to be a consulting criminal consultant.

Poonam Sidharth wrote: "Poonam wrote: "Oooo... that's really smart of you. I was completely blind-sided!"

Look at my pic. I happen to be a consulting criminal consultant."

I would like you to read Curtain by Agatha christie and let me know if you are able to guess the killer. I was blind-sided in it too....

message 7: by Sidharth (last edited Feb 04, 2017 09:50PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Sidharth Vardhan Poonam wrote: "Sidharth wrote: "Poonam wrote: "Oooo... that's really smart of you. I was completely blind-sided!"

Look at my pic. I happen to be a consulting criminal consultant."

I would like you to read Curta..."

I will definitely try that one. Thanks. It is high time I pick up some light fiction

Devil's Charm omg same! O was so surprised by the fact that not many people guessed it. I was skeptical towards him since the murder of Ackroyd, he was the last one to see him and he never got questioned much. Moreover, see how he does not want Poirot on the case in the beginning, he says to Caroline, "Is it the truth that you really want?"