Angela Dawn's Reviews > Raining Down Redemption

Raining Down Redemption by B.K. Rivers

Aug 04, 2016

Loved it loved it loved it!! Mind you I'm not one that likes romances where the female character already has a kid but this one is the exception. The kid in this story is what makes the plot so good! I started and finished this book all in one night...well almost lol! I got about 80 percent finished and finally had to put it down to sleep but I just had to get to the part where Jordan found out about Micah.

This is a second chance romance about high school sweethearts. Jordan is a rock star recovering from a drug addiction. His sweetheart, Reggie is working 2 jobs to support herself and her lil boy. The sparks are re-ignited as soon as they see each other for the first time in years. Oh the feelings I felt whenever they were together ♡. They are so perfect together.

The only thing is I felt bad for Jordan finding out about Micah years too late. She should have at least told him when she gave birth or something. However, the story wouldn't have been as exciting without the surprise.

I'm rating Raining Down Redemption a 5 out of 5 stars. Thank you so much BK Rivers for introducing me to Reggie and Jordan's story. I fell in love with this couple ;)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Raining Down Redemption.

Finished Reading