Ellyn → Allonsythornraxx's Reviews > Every Heart a Doorway

Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire

29281984

bookshelves: lgbtqia, young-adult, stars-4
Read 4 times. Last read January 25, 2020.

25/01/2020
4 ⭐
I think this has been my favourite re-read so far! I really think this book gets better with each read!

Before:
This book is tiny? I'm really excited to pick this up. I've heard that the main character is Ace so I've pushed this up to the very top of my TBR and plan to pick it up next month.

23.09.2016
4.5
I loved this, I cannot wait for the next book!!

09/01/18 3 stars
So far 2018 has very much been the year of re-reads. Oh well, #noragrets

10/01/19
I really do enjoy Nancy as a character, she's so interesting and I wish we got to know more about her. Nevertheless, I can't wait to read the rest of the series in the next few days.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Every Heart a Doorway.

August 4, 2016 – Shelved
January 9, 2018 – Started Reading
January 9, 2018 – Finished Reading
January 9, 2019 –
page 50
28.9% "As always, I'm enjoying this."
January 10, 2019 – Finished Reading
January 14, 2019 – Shelved as: ace-characters
page 50
28.9% "Ngl I'd love to read a story from the pov of someone from a different world getting stuck in ours!"
page 100
57.8% "I think the saddest death in this story might be Loriel's (excuse the spelling if I'm wrong, I'm listening on audio), her door was literally waiting for her at home in her bedroom."
page 130
75.14% "I honestly appreciate that this book differentiates between aro and ace bc I feel like a lot of people who don't identify as either or both don't/won't/can't understand that they're two different things and that they both mean different things."
January 24, 2020 – Shelved as: stars-4