Jeri's Reviews > Cerulean Sins

Cerulean Sins by Laurell K. Hamilton

bookshelves: fiction

I think I need to take a break from these books for awhile. I'm getting way too caught up in the lives of the characters. I really wanted someone to rip out Richard Zeeman's throat. He is far too whiny for an Alpha Werewolf. Oh well, that is what makes these books such fun. They are books about people who just happen to be werewolves, vampires, regular humans, etc. The emotional drama is the same no matter what type of non human is involved. On to the next one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cerulean Sins.

Started Reading
March 1, 2008 – Finished Reading
March 6, 2008 – Shelved
March 20, 2008 – Shelved as: fiction

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Diana Jane I totally agree Im getting a lil lost in their world that sometimes I forget that its not real. sad I knw but the truth and Richard is such an asshole.. so inconsiderate.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I can only agree to both your review and the previous comment. Richard is the worst character in the book. I too get caught up in the lives of these people. I think that is what keeps me coming back for more.

Diana Jane Stephanie wrote: "I can only agree to both your review and the previous comment. Richard is the worst character in the book. I too get caught up in the lives of these people. I think that is what keeps me coming bac..."

Exactly a lot of people think that its a little too long of a series, but NO i think that their wrong. I like how it's a long series.. and Richard just keeps getting annoying each time. I wihs he wasnt such a dick!