Rohit Menon's Reviews > The Intel Trinity: How Robert Noyce, Gordon Moore, and Andy Grove Built the World's Most Important Company

The Intel Trinity by Michael S. Malone

I began reading this book on a whim having already been familiar with the backgrounds of the three founders - Robert Noyce, Gordon Moore and Andy Grove. Michael Malone chronicles the birth of Intel to its present state methodically and brilliantly. During the course of the narrative, the book beautifully digresses to give the reader a detailed look into the early lives of the three founders starting with Noyce, Moore and finally Grove.

The book acknowledges that it borrows from the individual biographies of its founders but doesn't come across as redundant at any point. Deeply engaging in its narrative and often poignant in its story line especially over Grove's background, I found this book beautifully compiled and enjoyed every bit of it to the point that I was a little sad when it ended.

If you are a fan of biographies, you would find this to be a great book. I'd rate is So-good-I-can't-stop-telling-you-about-it good!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Intel Trinity.

Finished Reading