Kerry Callaway's Reviews > Synister - Push Series Book 1

Synister - Push Series Book 1 by Alexis Riddley

F 50x66

Wow!! I have had such a book hangover after reading Synister. When I started to read this book I didn't intend to read it in one sitting but once I started to read it I couldn't put it down.
Syn and Brooklyn are best friends, in fact Brooklyn has come to the rescue for Syn more times than he can count. Omg, I love this book couple SO much. Synister is your badass drummer as you would come to expect in a rock band but his weakness is Brooklyn, he just feels he doesn't deserve her and the angst and torture he puts himself through has you wanting to hug him hard. Brooklyn is just as badass, she has to be to put up with Synister and his shenanigans.
Synister's story made my heart ache and what these two characters experience individually and as a couple will have you in bits. The twists in this story were so unpredictable and gripping, it was almost as though I was afraid to blink while reading Synister because I didn't want to lose the moment. I had complete tunnel vision reading this book.
Synister is an awesome story, very well written with an intensity that just made me want to drink in this whole story and its characters. The emotions that enveloped and were conjured up between the characters were enough to entice me to feel everything that Alexis Riddley had written it was as though I was in the scenes with them. A stunningly intense, beautiful story with its dark aspects that evoked loads of emotion. A pure enjoyment to read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Synister - Push Series Book 1.

July 9, 2016 – Started Reading