Silvia's Reviews > Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: Parts One and Two

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by John Tiffany

Harry Potter And The Cursed Child By: JK Rowling

505 pages. I loved every single bit of this script . I wish it was longer and hope that there could be more to this.
I went back with my heart open to feel the magic. It all starts on Albus first year at Hogwarts he is so worried that the Sorting hat will place him in Slytherin. Harry reassures him that if that was the case then Slytherin had gain a great Wizard.
Albus Severus Potter is so different from Harry, there relationship leans more towards hate as if Albus holds some sort of resentment. Albus has made a new friend and for this new generation who better then Scorpius Malfoy. They became friends on the first Hogwarts Express train ride, and from that day forward there friendship only got stronger. Who would have guessed given the fact that Draco never got along with Harry.
Ron and Hermione have two children, Rose the oldest is in Gryffindor yet she is nothing like them.
I cried at parts, the emotion is there. These characters shaped my life in many ways as a young adult. I have to say it again I LOVED this 8 not book but script. I will anxiously wait for Fantastic Beast.
I rate this book 5 star because I can't do more.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child.

July 31, 2016 – Started Reading