Pandora Spocks's Reviews > As Wicked as You Want

As Wicked as You Want by Nia Farrell

I was privileged to receive an ARC of Nia Farrell's new release, As Wicked as You Want. And I couldn't have been more excited since I'm a huge fan. The story is set in Chicago and London of 1868, a turbulent period in history.

Elena Davenport, alone after the death of her twin brother Lane, assumes his identity and lives as a man, even enlisting and serving in the Union Army. When PTSD forces her to abandon her duty, she forges a living as an artist with the help of her studio assistant, Daniel O'Flaherty, whom she met when they served together. Daniel struggles with the fact that he finds himself drawn to the man he knows as 'Lane.'

Their lives are changed with the arrival of Elena/Lane's stepbrother, British history professor Edward Wainwright. The chemistry between Elena and Edward is instant. With the Pinkertons on Lane's heel for desertion, Lane and Daniel agree to go to London with Edward, who is interested in both Elena and Daniel.

With Daniel making arrangements for the shipping of their belongings, Elena is alone with Edward and quickly reveals her true identity. The question is, what will Daniel think when he finds out she's a woman? And will he agree to join them as lovers?

This book is full of vivid historic detail and hot menage BDSM sex. It was thrilling from start to finish. And I love the fact that the subtitle is 'Forever Ours Book 1.' Because Elena, Edward, and Daniel have known each other before, in previous lives. And they'll know each other again. Great read, highly recommended, FIVE HUGE STARS!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read As Wicked as You Want.

Started Reading