Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews's Reviews > The Dead Girls' Dance

The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine

May 26, 2011

bookshelves: 2011, 05-stars-favorites, 03-stars-liked-it
Read from May 26 to June 05, 2011

5 Stars:
This story was even more intense than Glass Houses. It was full of emotions throughout the whole book. Claire's decision at the book's end is heartbreaking, but so in character for her. This book was so much better than the last one. Not to disappointed as of yet, and I am not going on a rambling tyrant reveling any details as I did with Glass House. Sorry you will have to read and enjoy for yourself.

My absolute favorite and will read again and again. I strongly recommend! It has outstanding qualities. The characters are wonderful and surprising and multi-dimensional. The writing is luring, engaging, and well-crafted enough to keep me interested from cover to cover and beyond. The plot is astonishing with twists and turns weaved into a well thought and planned story. There’s no pretense and romance was well balanced and done entirely correctly with properly distributed amounts of hints, behaviors and incredible, undeniable chemistry. Predictability is at an all-time low. With the exception of series based books that follow the same path but are just as good. Overall, Favorite, must read again, recommend!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Dead Girls' Dance.

05/26/2011 page 1
0.0% "JUNE CHALLENGE BOOK
WILL NOT START UNTIL JUNE"
09/19/2013 marked as: kindle_read