Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)'s Reviews > Pull Me Close

Pull Me Close by Sidney Halston

description

Katherine lives a life of fear and anxiety. Surrounded by the walls of her tiny apartment she carries on never daring to take a step outside. That is until she decides to face her fear and finds herself at PANIC a Miami nightclub for her sister's engagement party. Soon the flashing lights and crush of bodies have Katie suffering one of the worst panic attacks of her life.

description

Nico doesn't have time to worry about some passed out girl in his club. She's probably some junkie anyway, and they've already had their share of bad press lately. He'll give Katie a ride back home, but then wash his hands of her. But there is just something about this waif of a girl that has him intrigued.

THE FEELS in this one...

I honestly don't know what to write in this review that would do this book and OUNCE of justice. The writing was PHENOMENAL. As someone who has suffered from social anxiety, and PTSD, this book hit close to home and close to my heart. The author obviously did her research and the subject justice.

description

Katie was an AMAZING heroine. So strong, and loving. Watching her bloom and get better had me tearing up through the whole book. Nico, what can I say. At the beginning, I wasn't sure I was going to like this guy. He was a judgmental ASSHOLE. Sure he had his reasons, and I even understood them. It didn't stop me from wanting to smack him. Luckily it doesn't last long and we get ourselves one of THE best heroes I've read in a book to date.

On top of that, we get some fabulous sexual tension, some smokin hot sex scenes, and a great cast of secondary characters. I am taking a moment here to give a shout out to MATT. Was that guy awesome or what? I CANNOT wait to see what happens in his book (I assume there will be one.)

description

Which brings me to the end. The last 15% of this book TORE my heart out. I was ugly crying. I wanted to immediately grab my loved ones close and make sure they knew I loved them.

So as you can probably tell from my gushing and probably not 100% coherent review. I ADORED this one. Do yourself a HUGE favor and add this one to your TO READ list TODAY.

description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pull Me Close.

July 29, 2016 – Shelved
July 29, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
August 18, 2016 – Shelved as: arc-to-review
September 12, 2016 – Shelved as: oct-arcs-to-review
September 12, 2016 – Shelved as: oct-arcs-to-review
October 20, 2016 – Started Reading
October 20, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)

Sabrina Fabulous review, honey Xx

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Sabrina wrote: "Fabulous review, honey Xx"

message 3: by Barbara➰ (new) - added it

Barbara➰ Great review babe!

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Barbara wrote: "Great review babe!"

Thanks Darling! :D

Mandy Great review, Eve! :)

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Nancy✦SteamyReadsBlog✦ wrote: "Great review! :)"

Thanks Darling! :D

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Mandy wrote: "Great review, Eve! :)"

Thanks Babe! :D

message 8: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Aww. so glad you loved this one too! Fab review, Eve!

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Danielle wrote: "Aww. so glad you loved this one too! Fab review, Eve!"

I was SO good! I can't wait to read Matt's book!

Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥ Fantastic review, Eve!♡ I will add to my tbr, thank you!! :)

message 12: by Coco.V (new)

Coco.V Awesome review, Eve dear! Glad you adored this one. :)) xx

⊱✿⊰ Alicia ⊱✿⊰ Fantastic review sweetie, this one looks awesome too!! Your making my TBR list multiply *lol*

Nicla Wonderful review Eve. This sounds amazing :)

Sidney Halston Eve!! Thank you so much for this. You really made my day and I'm touched by your review and your .gifs!!!

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Coco.V wrote: "Awesome review, Eve dear! Glad you adored this one. :)) xx"

It was SOO good!

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Alicia wrote: "Fantastic review sweetie, this one looks awesome too!! Your making my TBR list multiply *lol*"

I think you'll love it Babe! :D

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Nicla wrote: "Wonderful review Eve. This sounds amazing :)"

Thanks Darling! It was for sure. :D

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Sidney wrote: "Eve!! Thank you so much for this. You really made my day and I'm touched by your review and your .gifs!!!"

Thank you Sidney! You haveyourself a new fan, that's for sure! ;D

message 20: by ♡Tonya♡ (new) - added it

♡Tonya♡ wonderful review my friend! ! Sounds amazing!

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Tonya wrote: "wonderful review my friend! ! Sounds amazing!"

It really was! I think you'd enjoy it as well. :D

message 22: by JewelsyGoolsy (new)

JewelsyGoolsy What a beautiful review Eve. So glad this was a winner x

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) JewelsyGoolsy wrote: "What a beautiful review Eve. So glad this was a winner x"

Thanks Darling! I adored every minute of it!

Carvanz Oh, what an awesome review! I am soo interested! But I gotta ask due to part of your review: (view spoiler) I don't really have any triggers, but that is a big NO for me.

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Carvanz wrote: "Oh, what an awesome review! I am soo interested! But I gotta ask due to part of your review: [spoilers removed] I don't really have any triggers, but that is a big NO for me."

(view spoiler) Drop me a message if you want to know more! :D

message 27: by Judith (new)

Judith Terrific review,sweetheart,x

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Judith wrote: "Terrific review,sweetheart,x"

Thanks Darling! :D

Carvanz Thank you so much Eve!

Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog•• Awesome review, sweets!!! xx

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Carvanz wrote: "Thank you so much Eve!"

YW! :D

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Jenny wrote: "Awesome review, sweets!!! xx"

Thanks Doll! :D

✦❋Arianna✦❋ Awesome review, darling! :D

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦ wrote: "Awesome review, darling! :D"

Thanks Babe! :D

message 35: by Aisling Zena (new)

Aisling Zena Fantastic review Eve! :)

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Aisling Zena wrote: "Fantastic review Eve! :)"

message 37: by Eyvette (new) - added it

Eyvette Abreu Fantastic Review Eve and I will definitely add to my TBR. Thank you :)

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Eyvette wrote: "Fantastic Review Eve and I will definitely add to my TBR. Thank you :)"

Thanks Darling! I think you'll enjoy it. :D

message 39: by Bev (new)

Bev Sounds really good, another fabulous review Eve. I was going to ask "the" question but I see someone got in before me, so sold! :D

message 40: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Fantastic review! I love this author!! I need to get on this one!! xxoo

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Bev wrote: "Sounds really good, another fabulous review Eve. I was going to ask "the" question but I see someone got in before me, so sold! :D"

Thanks Darling! I didn't mean to make it sound so DIRE, but well, you'll see when you read it! :D

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Elizabeth wrote: "Fantastic review! I love this author!! I need to get on this one!! xxoo"

Thanks Darling! I hope you enjoy it when you get to it. :D

message 43: by ❤️ Paulette (new)

❤️ Paulette ❤️Terrific review,Lady ❤️"

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) ❤️❤️❤️❤️Paulette❤️❤️❤️❤️ wrote: "❤️Terrific review,Lady ❤️""

Thanks Darling! :D

message 45: by Quirky Omega (new)

Quirky Omega Great review Eve! As usual :D

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Quirky Omega wrote: "Great review Eve! As usual :D"

Thanks Darling! :D

Janie Fab review babe!! This sounds amazing.

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) It really was. One of my favorite reads of the year!

Bella Can't wait to read this one, it sounds gooood!

Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends) Bella wrote: "Can't wait to read this one, it sounds gooood!"

It was! I hope you enjoy it as well. :D