Julie Grasso's Reviews > So Wrong

So Wrong by Michael Wagner

So Wrong:
The uncensored advice of Mitey Mikey, spliced with a whole lotta fun adventures of other kids. I have to say, I wished I had someone like Mitey Mikey as a life coach when I was a kid. It would have made for one incredibly interesting childhood. His unique way of viewing the world, is about as spot on for a 9 year old boy as it gets. Plus, he says and spells everything phonetically. Which actually, if you've read anything from your kids lately, they are pretty much champions at phonetics, so I say, why not harness that.
Reading Mitey Mikey's words actually made me really concentrate on what he was saying, and it gave an awesome authenticity to his voice. My Absolute favourite is the PAA. Parental Attitude Adjuster. What more could a kid really want.

But wait, there is more, and I am telling you now, the kids are going to love Soccer Head. I can't give the game away, but there is a hearty serving of just desserts for a certain grumpy gumps named Jaxson.

Now the one that had me laughing out loud was Mikey's version of a certain incredibly famous book, which will forever now be known as the Very Hungry Caterpooper. So much gold in one book, and even some mindfoolness colouring at the end.

That's it folks, the verdict is in, this one is sure to please even the most reluctant readers from ages 5 to one hundred.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read So Wrong.

Finished Reading