Sharon 's Reviews > Come Back To Me

Come Back To Me by Edmond Manning

21999191

Recommended for: Everyone who has followed the lost and founds series.

To make this review make sense I find I must divide my comments into two camps. Those who have read The Lost and Founds series and those who have not.

For those who have read King Perry, King Mai, The Butterfly King, King John and chapters one through eleven of King Daniel; Come Back to Me pulls it all together in a way for which you will find you are ill prepared. May I suggest you come to this book armed with two boxes of Kleenex (you will cry yourself dry), throat lozenges (screaming hurts) and adequate periods of time. You won’t want to put this book down but you will have to because your responses will dictate time required for recovery from your responses. Many was the time I put my Nook down and just sat there with my mouth held open. The revelations are many and simply amazing. The revelations about Vin Vanbly can best be well appreciated by those who have ridden the roller coaster ride that has been The Lost and Founds. I can promise you this, even though you have faithfully read everything written by Edmond Manning, you will never again be the same after reading Come Back to Me.

For those who have never read the books of The Lost and Founds series; Come Back to Me can be read as a stand-alone book and you will more than enjoy it, but you will walk away with more questions than answers. Moreover, you will not be able to relate to the state of catatonic shock suffered by your friends who have followed the series faithfully.

In short, Come Back to Me brings it all home in ways none of us were prepared for. So many questions formed when reading The Lost and Founds series are answered fully. The circle that is the life of Vin Vanbly and the lost and found kings seems completed. The more to come in the upcoming story of King Daniel and his promise to kill Vin Vanbly (for those of us who have followed King Daniel) will, in my humble opinion, provide the icing on the cake (Well I think it will, but with the intrigue that is the signature of Edmond Manning’s writing there will probably be ice cream too!!!) Speaking of cake and icing……. nah, you will just have to read the book.

My five-star bottom line is: if you read only one book this summer, Come Back to Me should definitely be it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Come Back To Me.

July 27, 2016 – Shelved
July 27, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
August 24, 2016 – Started Reading
August 26, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

LenaRibka Sharon, I quoted you, I hope you're not angry.

Sharon   I am honored that you would find something I say quote worthy.