BookSnuggle's Reviews > The Millionaire's Gamble

The Millionaire's Gamble by Sarah Ballance

bookshelves: romance

This book is awesome! Once I started reading it I couldn't put it down. I have read over 130 books this year and this book is one that stands out for me. Sarah Ballance has a unique way of pulling you in and it is an amazing ride!

"The Millionaire's Gamble" by Sarah Ballance is the story of Jagger Hamilton and Kennedy Price. This book is hot, steamy, funny, and emotional with some surprises along the way.

Kennedy believes that Jagger Hamilton fathered her nephew. She will do whatever it takes to make sure that he takes responsibility for the child. Jagger didn't father the child but he can use this situation to get what he wants. What he wants is Kennedy in his bed and Jagger always gets what he wants. This time Jagger may get more than he bargained for.

This is one book that you must read. You will not regret it! I absolutely loved, loved this book. I recommend that you check out Sarah Ballance's other books too. This book is another winner!

FYI, included mature content. I received a copy from NetGalley/Entangled Publishing for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Millionaire's Gamble.

Started Reading