FicTalk Blog's Reviews > Yours to Keep

May 25, 2011

liked it
bookshelves: reviewed-in-2011, arc

Reviewed by Lisa

I received this ARC of Yours to Keep on Netgalley from Carina Press. Many thanks to them.

I thought Yours To Keep by Shannon Stacey was really good. I went into it not expecting to enjoy it that much. But it surprised me and I found myself laughing out loud and smiling at certain scenes. It wasn’t until I came onto Goodreads to add this story to “currently reading” that I found out it is the third in a series about the Kowalski Brothers. It stands alone though in my opinion. It was a lot of characters to digest at once since it’s a rather large family that consists of brothers AND cousins! And the Kowalski’s were all guys. It was fun, witty, snarky and very well written. It flowed well. It had a beginning, a middle, and an end. A very likable female lead and a real guy’s guy male lead. They were both really refreshing and entertaining. Also, there’s the hotness factor which I thoroughly enjoyed. Sean is a total HOTTIE, even when he says rude things. He’s just being himself. And I appreciated that and the banter he had with Emma, his fake fiancé. So many laughs and an awesome list of characters. I really can say I enjoyed this quite a bit. So much so that I read it all in one night!

I definitely plan on going back and reading the other books in the series, and if there’s anymore books in this series – I will read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Yours to Keep.