Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch)'s Reviews > Deadly Demons

Deadly Demons by Adam Reese

Nov 13, 2016

bookshelves: abuse, adult-sexual-content, anal, blood-play, cannibalism, dark-adult-fiction, erotic-horror, horror, rape, read-2016, splatterpunk
Recommended for: Fans of erotic horror

Heat Level: Horror. There is sex, but I'm not rating that
Overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch: Mindy
See Mindy’s Blog Review Here

BUY THE BOOK

description

First a little warning as this book/series contains some possibly distressing material. It involves graphic rape, torture, cannibalism and copious amounts of blood and twisted fuckery. There might be things that may make you feel uncomfortable, turn you on or maybe even vomit. But none of that effects me so bring on the dark side!

description

Deadly Demons picks up right where Deadly Dominance left off. In this round we get to find out the aftermath of Nathan and Adrianna's night of sexual deviation and chilling slaughter of Adrianna's "friends", Mandy and Bo.

Nathan and Adrianna get the hell out of Dodge and are now officially on a road trip to get far away from the scene that played out the night before. Both of them are constantly thinking about killing the other and wondering if the other will get them first.

description

I feel like part of this book could be a new game show called "Getting to Know Your Serial Killer". A lot of this book really gets the back story on Nathan and Adrianna and really tells us how and why these two do the things they do. In my opinion, Adrianna is a sexual submissive with homicidal tendencies. I really think she was feeling kind of bad about killing her friends and its really starting to fuck with her head. Nathan is a power/control junkie who brags about his conquests through his books and someone from his past is about to catch up to him. AND I can't wait to see how that turns out!

description

The sex is absolutely sickening and fantastic. FUCK! Adam and Alexia can really write a great sex scene. Here is a bit of one scene that is crazy hot!

"His lips find mine and his tongue slips in massaging me. When I become hungry for more, he rips my head back to show me he's in control. As his grip loosens my hair, I feel him penetrate my tight core, lunging so deep all I feel is his heart beat inside of me."

There is so much fantastic stuff in here that I don't want to accidentally give anything away so I'll make this last bit quick. We do get some new faces of evil in this one. Bethany and Mrs. Red. That's it.... that's all I can say about that. OH wait... that fucking ending? Holy shit! I did not see that coming!

description

This book is filled with blood, debauchery, murder, sexual wickedness and evil perversion. This is a very well written story, but does have some misspelled words or words that are spelled correctly but are the wrong words for the sentence. That is literally my only complaint. I can't wait for you all to read it and I am SUPER EXCITED about the next book.

"The devil went down to Georgia alright, it's just my soul he stole this time."

BUY THE BOOK

I received a copy of this book via the author in exchange for an honest review.

Click below for more Naughty Book Snitch reviews
NBS

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Demons.

July 26, 2016 – Shelved
November 13, 2016 – Shelved as: rape
November 13, 2016 – Shelved as: read-2016
November 13, 2016 – Finished Reading
November 28, 2016 – Shelved as: splatterpunk

message 1: by crashqueen73 (new)

crashqueen73 Ewwww! Creepy!!! But an awesome review!

Mandie (Naughty Book Snitch) crashqueen73 wrote: "Ewwww! Creepy!!! But an awesome review!"

Thanks girl! :))