Jackie Kiwibooknerd 's Reviews > Wicked Kiss

Wicked Kiss by Rebecca Zanetti

May 21, 2017

5 stars photo: Rate 5 Stars Rate5.gif

Advanced Readers Copy Courtesy of Netgalley....:)

Seriously I could spend a fair amount of time going on and on about the greatness of Rebecca Zanetti. I dont think she has written a book that I have not yet fallen head over heals in love with.....if she writes it......I will read it!!!! Simple as that!!!!

This the the 4th book in the Realm Enforcers series and its all about Adam Dunne. I have been waiting for his book, because he was always the more serious of the Dunne Brothers. And then when his leading lady turned out to be Tori, I knew it would be good.

So the books all follow on from each other, and this one picks up pretty much where the last one ended. Tori has been kidnapped by the Coven of Nine because she found out that paranormal beings are very much real. The head of the Coven wants to kill her, until Adam their enforcer says that he will mate her so that she can keep their secret and not have to be executed. Of course Tori is not interested in that at all. After all she is a informant for the DEA and Adam and his biker gang are responsible for dealing the lethal drug Apollo that killed a friend of hers.

The book is fast paced from start to end. It has cameos from lots of previous characters including King Dage (from The Dark Protectors Series) and it will keep you on the edge of your seat from start to finish. I will admit to being slightly disappointed we did not see Logan or Garrett.... ( I am so waiting for those two's books)

The book is full of intrigue, drama and of course romance and lots of sexy heat between our 2 main characters. Another awesome book in this series, and we wont have to wait to long till the next book, because it appears to come out fairly quickly after this one.......and did I mention its Bear's story.......whoo hoo....looking forward to that!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wicked Kiss.

July 25, 2016 – Shelved