P Leslie's Reviews > Dalir's Salvation

Dalir's Salvation by Nina Crespo

Jul 25, 2016

I received this book from net gallery for an honest review.

Dalir is the Royal Prince of Alandia. His brother Kell, grew resentful, and jealous over Dalir's achievements, and their father's decision to make him future King. Kell kills Dalir's fiancée and he has carried the guilt of not being able to save her for eighty years.

Dalir and Ari meet unexpectedly and in bizarre circumstances. Ari falls down the ladder, and before she loses consciousness, she sees a gorgeous man with silver eyes. When she wakes up in hospital, she sees him again, leaning against the wall. No one can see him except her - is he real? Has she lost her mind?

Ari has visions and feels people's emotions. Can Ari change what is destined to happen?

Dalir lost one woman he cared for but he refuses to lose Ari. Will he succeed in saving the woman he loves?

A fantastic book which was enchanting yet funny. I liked the chemistry between Ari and Dalir - it's passionate yet intense. Ari made me laugh in the beginning, she doesn't realise he can read her thoughts, but her naughty thoughts definitely put a sexy smirk on his face. I liked Dalir, he's sexy, caring and protective. Ari's had a difficult past, but is she destined to have a future with Dalir?

This book made me smile but towards the end brought tears to my eyes. I absolutely loved the book, the characters, the twists and the turns. The narrative was innovative yet original. The book includes both Ari and Dalir's POV which was insightful. I would definitely recommend it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dalir's Salvation.

Finished Reading