Michelle's Reviews > Off Limits

Off Limits by Lola Darling

bookshelves: 2016, july-2016, office-romance, lawyers, contemporary, contemporary-romance

ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 1dad0eb580ff24fa0ff8b89aa7f9ee_zpsbuc0mjjc.gif

Cocky hero...Check. Workaholic heroine..Check. Off the charts sexual tension...Check. Office Romance...Check. Enemies to Lovers… Check. Hot steamy sex...Check. Check. Check!!! A sweet lovable story. Big fat check! I didn’t need much persuasion to read Lola Darling’s Off Limits since it combines two of my favorite tropes office romance and enemies to lovers.

Chloe MacIntyre has dedicated her life to work and moving up in the law firm. And so when she was assigned by her mentor to partner up with the firm’s cocky playboy, Chloe has mixed feelings about it. First, she wondered if Max was dedicated to the case. And secondly, she couldn’t stop fantasizing about Max Davis.

photo 84dfc7b4096aeffc3f761de9065dda_zpsm9y67pxb.gifNaughty girls don’t get to come. Are you going to behave for me?” He lifts one eyebrow, still grinning. It takes me a second to catch my breath, before I stare down at him, as haughtily as I can given the fact that I’m tied up and splayed naked across my own couch. “That depends. What will misbehaving get me?”

There are two things Max is good at. His job and women. So when Chloe tries hard not to fall for his charm and Clark Kent looks, Max decides that he needs to step up to the challenge. Soon the walls surrounding Chloe began to show cracks and Max began to show Chloe that work shouldn’t be the only thing in her life. And what started off as banter soon led to Chloe and Max tangled in the sheets. Can Max Davis and his superman looks show Chloe MacIntyre that she can definitely have both work and love?

photo 84dfc7b4096aeffc3f761de9065dda_zpsm9y67pxb.gifI am so screwed, I think vaguely , somewhere in the depths of the still-sane part of my brain. And I don’t even care. In fact, I fucking love it.”

Off Limits is a fun sexy, steamy office romance that beautifully weaves heart, heat, passion, sexual tension and love into one entertaining romance. All there is left to say, how can anything be off limits when you have a ball busting heroine and a cocky playboy.

photo 324ecdce619d8a1f72ce793d7c0c0e_zpsaawmygdx.gif

Review can also be found on Four Chicks Flipping Pages: http://fourchicksflippingpages.weebly...Lola Darling

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Off Limits.

July 24, 2016 – Started Reading
July 25, 2016 – Shelved as: lawyers
July 25, 2016 – Shelved as: contemporary
July 25, 2016 – Shelved as: contemporary-romance
July 25, 2016 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

Eve (Between The Bookends) That cover is just SOOO drool worthy! Great review. :D

message 2: by Jen (new)

Jen Awesome review, Michelle! ❤️

Michelle Eve wrote: "That cover is just SOOO drool worthy! Great review. :D"

Yes, this cover is drool worthy!! Totally how you would imagine the hero of the book. Thanks Eve x

Michelle Jen wrote: "Awesome review, Michelle! ❤️"

Thanks sweetie!