The Book Junkie Reads . . .'s Reviews > My Wolf and Me

My Wolf and Me by India R. Adams

bookshelves: xx2016_ebook-challenge, xx2016_newauthor, author_free_reads, ya_romance, ya-paranormal, review-requested, indieauthor, ya
Recommended to The Book Junkie Reads . . . by: Inide R. Adams

Be prepared to be engaged and involved. Marlena grows throughout this story and so does her companion, Romy/Sebastian. Her family life changes as the connection between the two evolves. This was most certainly a story that had its innocents, purity, realness, and truth of what life could throw your way. There are times of hilarious contentment. There was something about young love and young life that gets you all the time. This was not exception. There was purity in the love and protectiveness that both Marlena and Romy shared in this form and Sebastian in that form also. You just have to read it to truly understand.

My first read from India Adams and I must say that I enjoyed it. I was presented with a minor female child and watched as she grew into a very headstrong young adult.
**This eBook was provided via Inide R. Adams in exchange for an honest review.**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Wolf and Me.

May 19, 2016 – Started Reading