Linda Vermillion's Reviews > The Search

The Search by Nora Roberts

F 50x66
May 24, 2011

bookshelves: always-entertaining

If you are a Nora Roberts fan, this is a typical formula book in the Nora Roberts tradition. Since I am a big fan, I found this book totally satisfying. I know that there will be romance with problems, a mystery and a happy ending. She researches her books well and is a wealth of information on the subject she is dealing with. In this case it is a search and rescue team of people and dogs. I love the information on each unique subject of a Nora Robert's book and this is no exception. If you are a dog lover, you will know your pet so much better when you finish this book. If you are not a dog lover (and that would be me!), it will not take away your enjoyment of this book.
Fiona is a dog trainer and head of the search and reascue team and Simon is the brooding, get away from the world, I don't need anyone in my life wood worker/furniture maker. They meet when Simon is sent a puppy that is taking over his life. Sparks fly. Then comes the mystery. Fiona is hiding from her troubled past and now part of that past is coming back to haunt her. A serial killer that she escaped from and helped put in jail seems to be killing again. Let the fun begin!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Search.