Jackie Kiwibooknerd 's Reviews > Justice Ascending

Justice Ascending by Rebecca Zanetti

Jan 10, 2017

bookshelves: netgalley-arcs, the-scorpius-syndrome

5 star rating photo: 5 Star 5star.png

Advanced Readers Copy Courtesy of Netgalley....:)

If there is a author out there who is better in this genre then I will personally eat my hat!!! No -one and I mean no-one can write paranormal or apocalyptic romance like Rebecca Zanetti. I swear to all that she is the Queen of what she does and I humbly bow down to her....:)

This is the 3rd book in the Scorpius Series and as the previous 2 did, it held me captive from start to finish.....sleep.....please who needs it.....this book and I were up and bonding till almost 4am!!!

This is Tace Justice and Sami Steele's story and I think we have all been waiting for it to happen.

This is NOT a standalone book and this series needs to be read in order to capture all that is going on. So if you reading this review, then its time to run along and purchase the previous 2 and get reading.

I cant even go into too much detail as it wont make sense, because I would be throwing around words like Scorpius Bacteria, Rippers, Presidents that are psychopathic, a women with a blue heart, a mysterious bunker that might hold the cure, a religious cult that is not all that it seems to be, a little girl who does not speak with mysterious abilities etc etc .......yeah you are intrigued now, I know you are!!!

Looking forward to the next installment and what I also love most about this author, is she never keeps us waiting long.....she is a writing machine.....so whoo hoo......bring it on!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Justice Ascending.

July 22, 2016 – Shelved
July 22, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
January 2, 2017 – Started Reading
January 2, 2017 – Shelved as: netgalley-arcs
January 2, 2017 –
page 0
0.0% "Advanced Readers Copy Courtesy of Netgalley.....:)"
Finished Reading