Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews's Reviews > Never Cry Werewolf

May 23, 2011

bookshelves: 2011, 05-stars-favorites
Read on May 23, 2011 , read count: 1

5 Stars:
Overall, Never Cry Werewolf was a good debut that may not hook all readers, but will definitely stand out. It contained unique, characters, and a plot that occasionally dragged, but I loved how clean it was. Her spin on the werewolf story was very distinctive. This was a fun book. The romance was slow to transpire. I feel like she rush the ending, I wanted to know what happen after Red canyon. If there is to be another book to continue the story I will be in line to read it.

My absolute favorite and will read again and again. I strongly recommend! It has outstanding qualities. The characters are wonderful and surprising and multi-dimensional. The writing is luring, engaging, and well-crafted enough to keep me interested from cover to cover and beyond. The plot is astonishing with twists and turns weaved into a well thought and planned story. There’s no pretense and romance was well balanced and done entirely correctly with properly distributed amounts of hints, behaviors and incredible, undeniable chemistry. Predictability is at an all-time low. With the exception of series based books that follow the same path but are just as good. Overall, Favorite, must read again, recommend!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Never Cry Werewolf.

Quotes Lissa Smith Reads'~Bookaholics Bookshelf Reviews Liked

Heather Davis
“Ooh. British accent alert. I love accents. I sat up straighter to make sure I didn’t miss a word.”

Heather Davis
“She’s pure evil. Stay on her good side.”

“And here I thought she hated me because I don’t sing stupid songs.”

Heather Davis
“I didn’t mean to go after him, but no one was doing anything, and I’m probably the only one here who’s actually been in the woods for real.”

“Besides—he’s British. What do they know about camping and wilderness survival and all that?”...

There too busy drinking tea and playing cricket. He would have been lost without me”

09/19/2013 marked as: kindle_read